Refuelling stair Code: 0785CAA815959
Refuelling stair and installations Code: 0785CAA815960
The ladder for fuel supply consists of a robust structure made of tubulars in aluminium mounted on two axles in carbon steel of which one is equipped with suitable ball bearing turntable and pivoting drawbar for towing; bending the drawbar backward to operate the parking brake. The ladder is equipped with steps made in galvanized metal grid and handrail made of tubular aluminium. Upstairs there is access to the platform.
The refuelling platform is also built with tubular in aluminium, has the decking realized in galvanized metallic grid and is liftable by a manual hydraulic system: operating the manual hydraulic pump is possible to raise the platform up to 400 mm thanks to the presence of two hydraulic cylinders.
The platform is delivered with EC declaration of conformity, it is suitable for use with N. 2 people on board (maximum load 250 kg), and has the following characteristics:
- Nominal dimensions of the operational level 1.00 x 1.30 m.
- Decking grid built into the moving deck.
- 1.10 m high fixed protective railing board and 150 mm high foot guard.
- The platform height ranges from a minimum of 2.4 meters to a maximum of 2.80 meters.
- It is possible to keep the platform in all the intermediate positions.
- The movement of the platform takes place by two cylinders moved by a hydraulic system manual pump operated.
- The manual pump is equipped with a safety valve and a 10 liters capacity oil tank.
OPTIONALUpon specific request, the platform can be certified CE.
The refuelling ladder is also available complete with installations.
- N. 1 2”1/2 hose for refueling ELAFLEX HD63C-LT, 2m length, suitable for fuel Jet A1 according to API 1529 C & EN 1361, latest edition, pressure (20) Kg / cm ² and tested to (40) kg / cm ². A 2” ½ coupler for pressure supply Model Carter 64348 CDEF4Z6K will be installed at the end of the hose. (T = -40 °C)
- No.1 3” rigid pipe made of stainless steel connected at one end to the hose refueling platform and on the other side to a coupler refueling type ISO 45 placed laterally to the ladder in a position easily accessible from the ground.
- No.1 small recovery tank connected to the rigid pipe for relieving the pressure of the pipe due to any changes in temperature.
On special request we can provide the ladder for fuel supply in the configuration with two supply pipes (one left and one right).
Differents refuelling nozzle can be provided on specific customer request.